something new and different...

When I was at the Quilt Show in Nantes, I regretted not to have attended a class with Cécile Franconie. She is SO talented!!! A week later, I discovered her second blog where she gives online classes. She was offering a class for stitching beautiful flowers!! I had to give it a try!!! And it was fun!

When the embroidery was done, I decided that for the first time, I would try a personal finishing!!!
And the result is a pinkeep / threadkeeper. I only used things I had : buttons, paper flowers, rickrack... It was fun and I love how it turned out :-))

Would you like to see it ?

Here is the front with Cecile's flowers :



And here is the back :



I do hope that you like it too!!!

Now, let's go back to quilting... I have another cottage to stitch!

Until later,

Comments

  1. Bravo David pour ton pinkeep... que ce soit côté pile ou côté face c'est très réussit.
    C'est vrai que Cécile fait des merveilles as tu vu ces fiches toutes à tomber comment ne pas craquer....
    Amitié.
    zaza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we like it David!! absolutely gorgeous, you are a talented needleworker.
    The flowers are stunning and love the idea of putting buttons on for the flowerheads.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh David it's stunning, looks wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très joli, David, je vois que tes talents sont multiples ! Ces jolies fleurs nous feraient presque oublier la pluie qui tambourine sur nos fenêtres !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ces fleurs sont vraiment très jolies et j'aime beaucoup ta finition :-))
    A très bientôt,
    Amitiés ,
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really charming pinkeep, David! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. D'accord les modèles de Cécile sont très beaux mais tu les as magnifiés. Bravo, c'est superbe. J'adore. Bien amicalement.
    Françoise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment